Thursday, August 9, 2007

Blogs from MySpace (Con.3)

August 23, 2006

Amazing things you can find in your glove box
Current mood: hopeful

So I was driving home last night and stopped at a gas station. While I was sitting there I decided to clean out some junk from my car and I came across these verses I had written down like a year ago. They were really what I needed to hear so I thought I'd post them.

Lamentations 3: 22 - 26

"Because of the Lord's great love we are not consumed. For His compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is Your faithfulness. I say to myself, "The Lord is my portion; therefore I will wait for Him." The Lord is good to those who hope in him, to the one who seeks Him; it is good to wait quietly for the salvation of the Lord."

Also, I was listening to Angels and Airwaves "A Little's Enough" which perfectly went along with what I was thinking about. I would post the lyrics, but I hate that...so I'll just post one part of it (haha!)

"A Little's Enough"

Will we still feel pain inside? Will the scars go away with night?

Try to smile for the morning light.
It's like the best dream to have where everything is not so bad. Every tear is so alone like God Himself is coming home to say

I, I can do anything if you want me here
And I can fix anything if you let me near
Where are those secrets now that you're too scared to tell
I'd whisper them all aloud so you could hear yourself

Comments:

You have the most inspirational glove box i've ever heard of.

Posted by [Raconteur] on Wednesday, August 23, 2006 at 1:46 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]

No comments: