Monday, April 7, 2008

Blondie In the Flesh!

So I dyed my hair. It's crazy I know!! But I've never been blonde before so I wanted to do it while my hair was short. I can't believe it's my hair. That's why I chose that song as my title. (I'm sure if I didn't mention the Blondie reference, no one would notice it.) It has taken some time to actually get used to it...well really, I'm still not used to it. I mean, it's SO different.

Anyway. So with my new look is a new me. I have noticed that I'm starting to be a little more honest with people. Maybe my dark hair was keeping me subtle and non-confrontational. But I've suddenly had this burst of bluntness. I want to be someone people know as an honest, trustworthy person. I want to be that person that if someone wants an honest answer, they come to me. With that said, I do want to develop some tact. I want to be able to give the answer/opinions/thoughts in a gentle, considerate manner. And if I start being honest with others, I have to be honest with myself and expect people to confront me with the truth too. That's a scary place sometimes. I mean, you don't always know what people think of you. You just kind of hope for the best.

So, feel free to leave some honest comments about my hair :) But maybe wait a couple of days after you see the picture, let it soak in. I had to. ha.

OH OH OH, also a new OFFICE on Thursday!!! I'm so excited. But I'll try to not over-expect...

AND, my new job starts in 2 days! Please keep praying for me and Matt.

2 comments:

Matty said...

i love you so much baby, baby. I love you so much! Just know that i am always behind you in everything and everything that you do.

P.s. Pl. take that wig off yo' hed!!

Jaci Spain said...

Cute hair! Good luck with your new job today. I hope you like it and the kids behave well for you...