Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Happy Post

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!
I hope everyone enjoys this wonderful holiday and is able to embrace
the goodness that this holiday was created for.
I hope you all know that I am very thankful to have you in my life.
You're all an intricate cog in the machine that is Carla.
Alright, so maybe the Thanksgiving spirit has made me all giddy.
But honestly, I love you. And I hope your holiday is enjoyable and you
are able to withstand all of your family for a few hours. :)
WOOOOOHOOOOOOO!

1 comment:

not said...

you are a really beautiful person, inside and out! i don't spend very much time with you, but the times that I do get to see you are delightful! i hope you are having a great thanksgiving! i am thankful for you and matty!! merry happy thanksgiving time!!!