Thursday, July 29, 2010

Back from the Blog Land of the Dead

Alright... I know what you're thinking. You're thinking, sure, this isn't going to last very long. There will be a couple of posts, then the blog will fall back into her own oblivion. This may be true, but I'm really going to try to keep that from happening.

I need a place to post my thoughts and happenings in my life. I need a place to sort things out so that they're not just forgotten in my poor memory. So, I pledge to you, my two followers (at this point, I'm still shocked I have those,) that I will try to keep you entertained, informed and genuinely interested in my blog. Or at least give you a post to read every now and then. :)

2 comments:

Eleanor said...

I will still check in!!

Carla said...

Thanks, Eleanor! I miss talking to you!