Monday, October 15, 2007

Middle Name Acronym

For Jessica, here's mine.

M- Maternal. I'm pretty motherly and nurturing and I can't wait to have kids! (Actually, I can wait, I CAN WAIT.)

A- Ardent/Animated. This was in the same thesaurus definition. I'm kind of a combination of both.

R- Realistic. I used to be an Idealist. Then I moved out and got married. And I'm also very practical. I like to do things the simplest most unwasteful (yes that's a word) way as much I can. I dont like to waste.

I- Impassioned. Some would say stubborn or impetuous. I would say keen.

E- Enamored. I'm in love. With God. And with Matt. And with my future children :) It's amazing.

Alright. Well, there you go. Me to the letter. Yaay! I wish Matt would do this... :) ha.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

"E- Enamored. I'm in love. With God. And with Matt. And with Jessica. And with my future children :) It's amazing." Awww thank you

Carla said...

hahahahahaha.


to be honest, i kept wondering when that comment was coming. :)
i know your blogging.